So I was nominated by the lovely Lorna Cole (you can click to read her response and to check out her blog!) and I can’t wait for you all to get to know me a little better and get to know you as these are some of my favourite posts to read and write about!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank the lovely blogger that nominated you and of course, provide a link to their blog!
2) Answer the set of 11 questions that they asked you
3) Create 11 new questions and nominate 11 bloggers to answer them
4) And finally, when doing your post make sure you post the rules and add The Sunshine Blogger Award logo!
1) What are your favourite blog posts to write and your favourite to read?
This is a surprisingly hard question, I feel like most people have an easy topic they love to write about but for me I love a lot of different things. I think to narrow it down, I love to write things that others could read and hopefully/possibly pick up some tips or even learn something from my post so I don’t feel like I’m completely rambling. On the other hand, I love reading other student posts and anything related to Disney!
2) If you had all the ingredients ready to go, what would you cook or bake right now?
I live for pasta, but as a student I feel like I eat possibly too much of it on a daily basis so if I could, having the ingredients (and the skills) I would probably want to make sweet and sour chicken or even chicken tikka masala…clearly not the most adventurous.
3) One food you cannot stand?
This is easy for me, nuts. I despise nuts, of all varieties…but I do love Nutella so think about that one.
4) What is your favourite thing about the blogging community?
I’m relatively new to this community but based on the past few months I have to say that the people I have found and talked to have been the loveliest and so so helpful for me to find the type of blogger I am and get started.
5) What is the best gift you have ever received?
I thought the first question was hard but this is definitely testing it…I think back many, many years ago my parents took us to Walt Disney World for Christmas and although I was very young, it truly was one of my favourite times in my childhood looking back especially thinking about the family time. That, or for my 18th birthday my sister had given me a book of different memories and my growth through the years, that’s as mushy as we go.
6) What are you enjoying listening to at the moment?
I’m loving a bit of Nina Nesbitt, who if you haven’t heard of, I recommend greatly especially as a second album is on its way! And also a bit of Fickle Friends, big up them guys.
7) What is your favourite season and why?
Summer. I may be a little biased being a summer baby but I love the [limited] sun, holidays, eating strawberries outside and BBQ season. There’s something about it in which I feel so much more relaxed and calmer. Although spring is amazing for the baby animals!
8) Choose 3 places you’d love to visit, why?
For a new experience; Yellowstone National Park. I’m studying geography because of my love for geohazards and Yellowstone was actually the topic in which I knew Geography was the subject for me back in high school!
I’d love to visit the three Disney parks in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai to complete my life goal of visiting all Disney theme parks. If you can’t tell I love Disney. I would also love to visit Asia anyway, but life goals…
Hawaii. Like Yellowstone, Hawaii is a dream of mine because of the volcanic action, but truly I have dreamed of visiting for years, like a good 15 years probably. SOMEONE TAKE ME PLEASE xo
9) What is your star/zodiac sign and do you believe in horoscopes?
I am a Cancer and to be honest, I don’t think I believe in it and yet I do read them every so often just because I want a nosey.
10) How do you organise your blog?
Poorly. I’m kidding but not kidding, it’s still all new to me but I have a list of topics I’d like to write about at some point but usually I am in the mood to write about a particular post.
11) What is one discontinued food product that you would bring back?
Turkey Twizzlers. Such a staple childhood food which Jamie Oliver ruined and I will never forgive him for that.
- What TV series are you hyped about at the moment?
- If you could move and live anywhere, where would you choose?
- What is your dream job? and what was your dream job when you were younger if it’s changed?
- Your staple product and why?
- If you could change one thing about the blogger community, what would you change?
- What do you love to read about most and why?
- Favourite Disney film and character?
- Which is your go-to social media?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could go back in the past, would you change anything? If so, what and why?
I nominate these lovely people, all of which you should definitely check out and keep an eye out for their posts!